MFD3 / RNS-510
This is by far VW's most sophisticated system with built-in hard drive and DVD player as well as a touch screen user interface. These units can be fitted to most VW, Seat and Skoda vehicles (we have specific VW & Skoda versions). If you want the best, this is it.
All our VW MFD3/RNS-510 units come with the very latest maps available.
- Touch screen user interface
- 30GB hard disk drive for maps and music
- DVD player built-in (FREE DVD-in-motion available)
- SD card reader built in for MP3 and WMA music files
- Latest Maps pre-installed
- 6.5" 16:9 Widescreen display
- 800 x 480 screen resolution
- DAB Digital Radio (only on the DAB version)
- MDI compatible
- RVC compatible
- Optical Parking System compatible
- Dynaudio and VW Sound System compatible
- Position sensing via ABS sensors
- Acoustic driving instructions
- Optical pictograms in the on-board computer display monitor (Highline DIS only)
- Adjustable radio loudspeaker volume control for the output of driving recommendations
- Selectable menu language: German, English, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish
- Selectable road map orientation
- Guidance to destination "turn by turn"
- Dynamic navigation which re-routes when there are traffic problems ahead
- Evaluation of TP and TA
- TIM: Traffic news memory
- TMC - Traffic Message Channel
- POI - Points Of Interest such as petrol stations, airports, train stations, car parks, theaters, shopping centres, cash machines etc etc...)
- Ability to play music from internal CD/DVD and use GPS at the same time
- Split screen display - compass/3d map view, gps stats/map, bird's eye map view/3d map view, etc.
- RDS/EON VHF (stereo), MW* TP, TA
- 400 MHz CPU
- Speech distortion elimination during traffic news
- 6 x 6 memory presets (TP, FM, AM, on the memory levels 1 and 2)
- Radio and memory scan
- 20W x 4 output power (RMS)
- Latest maps pre-installed on the internal HDD
Please be aware of far eastern replica's that look very similar to this system but can't compare when it comes to it's features, it's use and above all, it's compatibility with your car and it's options such as multifunction steering wheel, parking sensors , rear view camera etc. Always choose a genuine unit, they're designed for the car you drive and won't let you down when you need it most.
For a copy of the MFD3 RNS-510 instruction manual in PDF format (10Mb), please click here.